Seminar Training Packages
The content delivered during our in-person training seminars is designed to match the content taught in our online programs, while capitalizing on opportunities to tailor examples and scenarios to the particular audience.
The Level 1 Course
1. The Observation Process
2. How To Assess Individuals
3. Assessing Those Approaching
4. The Decision Principle
5. Recognition Primed Decision Making
Price: $5,500 – $7,500
The Level 1 + Level 2 Courses
1. Assessing The Collective
2. Assessing The Environment
3. Hasty & Deliberate Searches
4. Red Team Analysis
5. Mental Simulations
Price: $9,500 – $14,500
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How are the courses delivered?
A: We offer the following for organizations to choose from:
- Classroom Instruction: One or two instructors delivers the class to up to 35 students.
- Online Instruction: Class is completed through the website
- Hybrid Instruction: Using a “flipped classroom,” classes are taken online and concepts are mastered through classroom workshop exercises.
- Consulting Relationship: ongoing development, instruction and a customized program
Q: Do educational institutions, social charities or NGOs receive any discounts?
A: Yes. Our company was built with a passion for education and because of that we offer discounts to K-12 public schools, non-profit organizations and other non-governmental aid organizations. Please contact us and indicate your non-profit or education initiative.
Q: What if I don’t see exactly what I’m looking for?
A: Contact us and we can find the training program that best suits your needs.